Badge of honor: Hussain al Jasmi flies in to Gaza to support its victims in person
More and more celebs are standing by the victims of the Gaza war as the number of casualties in the city-under-fire rises by the hour.
UAE singer Hussain al Jasmi was at the frontline of "fighters for justice" as he headed to the Palestinian city in person to support its children in need.
"I cannot describe what my eyes have witnessed from cruelty and hostility, my eyes cry out for Gaza that will remain standing. This (picture) is from my official visit in collaboration with the UAE Red Crescent to present the necessary humanitarian aid from us to the brave Palestinian people. #Zayed'sMenInGaza," Hussain tweeted.
The humanitarian tweeted two pictures of himself with victims of the Gaza war. The first was of him signing autographs for an excited bunch of kids, while the second was of him visiting an injured child at a Gaza hospital while he gently stroked the little one's head. Hussain wore the UAE Red Crescent badge in both pictures.
Hussain said that he held in his tears while visiting the children in hospital so that they stay hopeful and positive, "The pureness of their hearts, innocence and spontaneous nature guides me to become a child like them. I seek hope in the strength of their will to survive," he said, reports Laha Magazine.
- He's your best man! Hussain Al Jasmi claims "Best Arab Artist" title for 2013
- #GoingViral: More celebs shake it to Hussain Al Jasmi's hit music vid "Bushret Khair"
- Is Hussain Al Jasmi's "Good News" music video about to go viral?
- Hussain al Jasmi's "Good News" reaches Lebanese universities!
- Hello and congrats: Hani Shaker congratulates Hussain Al Jasmi with a special phone call