New tricks: Hussain Al Jassmi to release new song with a twist
We're so used to hearing Emirati singer Hussain Al Jassmi in a specific genre of music, but he's got one big surprise for his fans next month.
Although all of Hussain's songs are sung with Gulf, Egyptian and Lebanese accents, he's now taking on not only a new accent, but a whole new language.
The singer is preparing a brand new, one-off song in English! Yep, that wasn't a typo, we said 'in English!'
Not exactly sure what Hussain will sound like in the universal language, but we're sure he won't be a disappointment to his fans.
No details about the single have yet been revealed, but music producer Hadi Sharara said the single will be released early next month.
- Is Hussain Al Jasmi's "Good News" music video about to go viral?
- Asalah Nasri and Hussain Al Jasmi to capture fans with new duet
- Hussain al Jasmi's "Good News" reaches Lebanese universities!
- Carol Samaha paves the way for Gulf fans
- If Nancy Ajram and Yara did it... Nicole Saba wants a piece of the Gulf too!