UAE ladies man settles down: Al Jasmi reveals new lady in his life
Hussein Al Jasmi has revealed he is leaving his bachelor days behind after falling for a new lady
The UAE’s favourite singer, Hussein Al Jasmi, dashed the hearts of thousands of single ladies across the region by announcing that he has found the love of his life and is leaving his wild bachelor days behind.
Hussein is remaining tight lipped about the identity of the lover, saying it is a private matter.
The Emirati superstar joined the long list on Middle Eastern celebs working on the judging panel of ever-popular talent contests. Hussein will judge the X-factor it its up-coming new series, saying that he is looking forward to working with stars from across the region.
His career has spanned 11 eventful years, after the release of his first album “Qasid” (Intended) back in 2002.
- Attention ladies! Ahmed Ezz is on the hunt for a wife
- Hussein Al Jasmi shocked at news of his death
- The X-Factor takes over career and love life for Hussein Al Jasmi
- Hussein al Jasmi is still looking for Miss. Right!
- Can't touch this! Former ladies' man Hani Salama says women offer him sex even as a married man