Hussein al Jasmi named ambassador for Arab culture
A far cry from the talent show wannabes that he's used to, X Factor judge, Hussein al Jasmi, was busy this week attending the press conference of new internet search engine, 'Ya Arabi'.
But not only was he schmoozing with techy-types in the region, the UAE songster was also being honored as ambassador for the innovation. Al Jasmi will be the official representative of Arab culture for the organization, a title that he is delighted with.
The pop sensation said he will taking the role seriously and intends to play an active part in promoting Arab knowledge, civilization and history to the rest of the world.
And Al Jasmi will not only be on the promotion trail, he will also be one of the big names pressing the 'start' button to launch the project.
- The X-Factor takes over career and love life for Hussein Al Jasmi
- He's your best man! Hussain Al Jasmi claims "Best Arab Artist" title for 2013
- Hussein al Jasmi is still looking for Miss. Right!
- He's the man! Hussein Al Jasmi hit up charity exhibition as appointed Ambassador of Creativity
- Mohammad Abdo backs Al Jasmi in X Factor