Sixth time lucky? Hussein Fahmy walks down the aisle one more time!
Hussein Fahmy with his 6th wife - she's from Saudi Arabia! (Image: Facebook)
Click here to add Beirut as an alert
Disable alert for Beirut,
Click here to add Hussein Fahmy as an alert
Disable alert for Hussein Fahmy,
Click here to add Nadia Mahram as an alert
Disable alert for Nadia Mahram,
Click here to add Rania Al Ossaimi as an alert
Disable alert for Rania Al Ossaimi,
Click here to add Veteran Egyptian as an alert
Disable alert for Veteran Egyptian
Veteran Egyptian actor Hussein Fahmy has walked down the aisle once again! The star recently wed a Saudi lady named Rania Al Ossaimi, who resides in Egypt.
The star went all traditional and asked Rana's mum, who lives in Beirut, for her hand in marriage. She happily accepted!
How many times can someone fall in love, you ask? Well, six, according to Fahmy! This marks his sixth marriage, which we think earns him the title of “Serial Groom.”
The newlywed's marriage history dates back to his first wife, Nadia Mahram, who gave him his first children, Mahmoud and Na'ela.
When that didn't work out, he moved on and married Egyptian starlet Mervat Amin and had two more kids with her.
After that he tied the knot twice, but nobody knows anything about who, when or where that all happened!
Let's hope this marriage will be his truest and everlasting one!
- Not-so-nice fans make fun of Hussein Fahmy and his blind sixth wife
- Actress Tayseer Fahmy disputes with airport security officers
- East, West, Sisi is the best! Youssra and Hussein Fahmy in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstration
- Love rat or unlucky in love? Hussein Fahmy divorces for the SIXTH time
- After SIX failed marriages, who is Hussein Fahmy's lucky number 7?