Not-so-nice fans make fun of Hussein Fahmy and his blind sixth wife
Veteran Egyptian actor Hussein Fahmy has walked down the aisle once again! The star recently wed a Saudi lady named Rania Al Ossaimi who resides in Egypt.
But fans weren't as in love with Hussein's pix with his wifey as he is, which circulated social networks this week, especially that this marked his sixth marriage to date.
Hussein was furious at his fans' reaction, considering them insensitive, seeing as Rania was hit by a rare disease which left her blind. But the actor insisted that this hasn't stopped him from loving her for who she is.
Close sources to the star said that Rania is the sole heir to her family's billions, after her only brother passed away last year.
The newlywed's marriage history dates back to his first wife, Nadia Mahram, who gave him his first children, Mahmoud and Na'ela.
When that didn't work out, he moved on and married Egyptian starlet Mervat Amin and had two more kids with her.
After that he tied the knot twice, but nobody knows anything about who, when or where that all happened!
- Sixth time lucky? Hussein Fahmy walks down the aisle one more time!
- Actress Tayseer Fahmy disputes with airport security officers
- East, West, Sisi is the best! Youssra and Hussein Fahmy in anti-Muslim Brotherhood demonstration
- Hussein Fahmi dares any Syrian Actor to compete with an Egyptian Actor
- Hussein Fahmi divorced once again