I got war on my mind: Ragheb Alama prays for stability
We all know Lebanese superstar Ragheb Alama has a soft spot for Palestine, but Egypt has a special place in his heart too.
The political chaos currently taking place in Egypt has attracted the attention of the world and the region's hottest celebs, and Alama even more so.
According to MBC.net, the concerned UN Goodwill Ambassador expressed his distress at the situation, and tweeted wishes of love and peace for Egypt “Um el Donya” (Mother of the World).
Outspoken Alama believes that one big outsider conspiracy theory is behind the troubles in the region. He pleaded to God for its protection.
Do you agree with Alama's conspiracy theory? Please share by commenting below!
- Where's your footie spirit, Ragheb? "Football is just a leisurely game, nothing more" says Alama
- Happy birthday big guy: Ragheb Alama celebrates his youngest son's bday!
- High in Christmas spirit, Ragheb Alama wishes lowly fans happy holidays
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Ragheb Alama seeks peace of mind in London