I'm listening! Nancy Ajram records theme tune for new radio series
Radio shows are so interesting and some say are much harder to act in than it is to act in TV shows.
They might just be right about that, because the only way to get your message across is through your voice: your voice has to have its own “facial expressions.”
A new Egyptian radio series, produced by the Swiss " Womanity" Foundation - which advocates woman's rights- and Global Production Network is set to air after Ramadan.
“Bimeet Ragel” (Worth a Hundred Men) stars Muna Zaki, Mahmoud Abdul Munem, Sayed Ragab, Bayoumi Fouad, Hisham Ismail, Khalid Ayash and many new young actors.
And to add a beautiful voice to that of the talented cast's, Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram recorded the theme tune for the show.
The theme song is titled “Banootah” (Little Girl) and is written by Amir Toaimeh, and composed and distributed by Joan Mary Raiyashi.
- The magical Arab world inspires composer Joanna Marsh's poetic compositions
- Qatar Foundation Radio Tunes into Ramadan
- Nobuyuki Tsujii Inspires Abu Dhabi With Virtuoso Piano Recital
- "Inspirational" Nawal Al Kuwaitiah says yes to singing Ramadan TV series theme tune
- Nancy Ajram has no interest in American Citizenship