I'm so over you! Haifa Wehbe's ex thinks about her no more
Haifa Wehbe and Ahmad Abu Hashima have been making headlines from the day they got married to the day they got divorced, and erm, even to this day!
In his guest appearance on Tony Khalife’s show “Asfeen Ya Rayyes” (Sorry Mr. President), Ahmad had to yet again defend himself from rumors circulating his divorce and relationship with the Muslim Brotherhood.
This doesn’t get old! The Egyptian businessman made it clear that he wasn’t put under pressure by the Brotherhood to divorce the singer, nor is he involved with them in any way or has a desire to get into politics.
Ahmad stressed that if he were actually on strong terms with the Brotherhood, they wouldn’t have asked him to leave Haifa in the first place. Wouldn’t they? She is too provocative for their liking to be realistic!
He further dismissed rumors of him being the middle man between the Muslim Brotherhood and Qatar through his Qatari business partner.
When asked if he regrets leaving Haifa, he gave a straightforward answer saying: “I never regret any decision I make.”
We can’t see why anyone would regret that decision anyway!
- Amr Waked furiously storms out of Tony Khalife's show
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Haifa Wehbe to the savage critics of her "Breathing You In" music vid: "You're #Vulgar"!
- Love triangle? May Ezzedine reveals the nature of her relationship with Haifa Wehbe's ex-husband
- More drama for Tamer: Married life gets in the way of defending Islam