Izzat Al Alali avoids the Ramadan rush for Mubarak drama
It might have taken longer to film the drama than to oust the Egyptian president, but producers of 'Wa Yati Al Nahar' (Daylight Comes) have announced they're finally ready to release it... in October. The political thriller is set in the time of ex-Egyptian president, Hosni Mubarak, and delves into the corrupt world of his former cronies.
Cast and crew, including lead star, Izzat Al Alali, were given a prolonged holiday during the holy month of Ramadan as producers ummed and ahhed about when to release the TV episodes. In the end they decided that the post-Ramadan market was the one to cash-in on and announced this week that the hotly anticipated drama will be released next month.
- Thank Ghada, the cast won’t go hungry!
- Yahia Al Fakharani threatens to quit
- Adel Imam's a man on a mission already preparing for Ramadan 2015!
- Tamer Hosny's hush hush TV drama whispers Shery Adel added to the cast
- No “Al Wiswas” this Ramadan: stars Tayem Hassan and Zeina are too busy with other projects