Jamal Suleiman defies death threats and will return to Syria
Prominent Syrian actor Jamal Suleiman has decided to return to his home country Syria despite recent death threats he received for the comments he made showing opposition to the government of Syrian President Bashar Al Asad. It was stated that Jamal had warmly thanked the news channel ‘Al Jazeera’ for covering the events in Syria.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Jamal stressed that he had not made any televised interviews in the recent period and publicly thanked ‘Al Jazeera’.
With regards to his return, Jamal stated that he thought the matter carefully in his mind and realized that he had made a wrong decision of residing in Egypt instead of Syria. He added that he wants to return home and be with his family and people.
- Mortar bomb kills actress Suzi Salman in her Syria home on Wednesday
- Jamal Suleiman distraught over conditions in Syria
- Bashar Al Asad supporters insult Jamal Suleiman
- Partners in crime! Rania Farid Shawki & Jamal Suliman illegally good
- Survivors of Syria’s Hama massacres by Assad forces watch, and hope