The final goodbye: Jamal Suliman bids farewell to his parents
Final goodbye: Jamal Suliman bid a final farewell to his parents. (Image: Facebook)
Jamal Suliman has bid a final farewell to his parents this week. The grieving actor lost both his parents in Damascus; only six days after the death of his mother, his father passed away as well.
Jamal wrote a FB status saying: “And this is how time has closed the curtains. We no longer have a father or mother, the second part of the story has ended. Their unique story has ended and the only thing left of them is their 9 children and 22 grandchildren. Their story gives us something to be very proud of. Mother has passed away only to be followed by my father, who came from a poor village searching for a good life, only to find his identity in a land that itself is searching for its identity and existence. May God rest their souls in peace.”
Thousands of fans paid their condolences to the actor, on his FB page, which Jamal sincerely thanked them for and wished them a lifetime of happiness and good health.
According to news portal Elaph, Jamal also thanked his friends and family back home in Syria and appreciated their presence during his parents' funeral, which he was unable to attend due to the danger it poses on his life as a strong opposer of President Bashar Al Assad.
- 2 tragedies in 1 week: Jamal Suliman's father passes away 6 days after his mother's death
- RIP: Jamal Suliman mourns the death of his mother
- Jamal Suleiman’s parents’ home ransacked by military officials
- I'll be there for you: Kinda Alloush pays her respects to Jamal Suliman
- Hold the phone, Jamal Suliman responds to rumors of his detainment in Egypt