2 tragedies in 1 week: Jamal Suliman's father passes away 6 days after his mother's death
This must be the toughest week in renowned Syrian actor Jamal Suliman's life. Only six days after the death of his mother, his father passed away as well.
The announcement was made on his FB page in a status, which read: “Sad events come rolling one behind the other: Jamal Suliman's father has passed away this morning in Damascus, only six days after his mother died as well. Life brought them together and so did death. We belong to God and we will return to him after our death.”
The star is currently accepting family and friends' condolences in his home in Cairo.
We convey our sincerest sympathies to Jamal's family and close friends.
- RIP: Jamal Suliman mourns the death of his mother
- The final goodbye: Jamal Suliman bids farewell to his parents
- I'll be there for you: Kinda Alloush pays her respects to Jamal Suliman
- Dreaming big: Jamal Suliman wants to go international
- Hold the phone, Jamal Suliman responds to rumors of his detainment in Egypt