Move over boy: Jamal Suliman asks son's permission to change FB profile pic!
Jamal Suliman is so much of a good Daddy that he's asked his son's permission to change his own Facebook profile picture!
Huh, what's all that about?
"I have asked my dear son Mohammad's permission to replace my profile pic of us together with one of me in character as Gamal Abdel Nasser instead," said the doting dad.
Now that Jamal's Ramadan TV drama "Sadeeq Al Umor" (Lifelong Friend) is out, where he plays the role of the late Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser, he needed to start promoting it for high ratings during the Holy month.
"After months of exhausting hard work, the TV drama “Sadeeq Al Umor” is out. It's a project that makes my heart beat with anticipation and I do hope that all of our hard work pays off. I also hope that the drama will satisfy our viewers' high expectations," he concluded.
We're sure Mohammad is more than happy with you putting his pic as second best for one month, Jamal!
- Jamal will be Gamal, but not without a fight! "Lifelong Friend" has some enemies
- Hold the phone, Jamal Suliman responds to rumors of his detainment in Egypt
- Partners in crime! Rania Farid Shawki & Jamal Suliman illegally good
- RIP: Jamal Suliman mourns the death of his mother
- Dreaming big: Jamal Suliman wants to go international