What's "The Blue Elephant" got to do with Jamal Suliman?
The only "elephant in the room" on the set of Egyptian actor Karim Abdel Aziz's new film "Al Feel Al Azraq" (The Blue Elephant) is a blue one!
But someone else who's "entering the room" is Syrian actor Jamal Suliman, who's agreed to appear as a guest of honor in the hotly-anticipated film, which is based on the novel by author Ahmad Murad.
The movie, directed by Ahmad Nader Jalal, also stars Khaled Al Sawi and Nelly Karim.
Jamal is said to be super excited about his appearance, having said that "the novel is one of the most notable in the literary world and will sure make a great film," reports Laha Magazine.
The actor added that he'd found all the elements necessary for success in the film's script, direction and acting.
Look out for Suliman and the film's stars in "The Blue Elephant" this coming Eid El Fitr.
On a different note, Jamal is in the process of filming the remaining scenes of his upcoming TV drama “Sadeeq Al Umur” (Lifelong Friend) alongside actors Bassem Samrah and Durrah.
- Karim Abdel Aziz shows General Sisi some love through new film production
- Khaled Al Sawi jet sets to Germany, puts filming on hold
- After kicking box office booty in "The Blue Elephant", Karim Abdel Aziz is already gearing up for Ramadan 2015
- Karim Abdel Aziz is almost done with "The Blue Elephant"!
- The one and only! Karim Abdel Aziz kicks phony Twitter accounts to the curb