Dreaming big: Jamal Suliman wants to go international
Some actors act as though they're political activists, whether it is through their work or personal lives. But, renowned Syrian actor Jamal Suliman likes to keep away from politics and whatnot.
Anti-politics Suliman said straight up that he never wishes to hold any position in government, for those positions have lost their worth and are no longer dignified. Ouch!
The ambitious actor's only concern is to go down in history for being a fab actor in roles that make him proud and meet the prestigious standards of the acting world.
While he's being ambitious, Jamal decided to reveal his biggest dream; our star dreams of reaching worldwide fame by starring in an international movie.
But why hasn't he starred in any movies recently? Well, according to him, the film industry is going through a crisis, which is a lacking in good storylines.
But hang on a minute, Jamal is actually contracted to star in one film which he found unique. “Al Raheb” (The Priest) is Suliman's upcoming movie, starring alongside Egyptian actor Hani Salama and Jordanian actress Saba Mubarak.
The original film was written by Midhat Al Adel and is being directed by Kamla Abu Thikri.
- RIP: Jamal Suliman mourns the death of his mother
- Where in the world is he! Jamal Suliman back in Syria?
- 2 tragedies in 1 week: Jamal Suliman's father passes away 6 days after his mother's death
- I'll be there for you: Kinda Alloush pays her respects to Jamal Suliman
- Look out Jamal Suliman lovers, he's back to Syrian dramas!