Jamie Cullum killed it in Dubai
Jamie Cullum kept "Momentum" going at the Dubai Jazz Festival. (Image: Facebook)
He knew the drill. He'd been there seven years before. He walked on the stage like he owned it, and what followed was a performance that killed.
Nailing every song, some from his most recent musical magic "Momentum" and others from albums past, Jamie Cullum did not disappoint the fans present on the cool February 19 night, no not one iota.
The English jazz-pop singer-songwriter kept the Emirates Airlines Dubai Jazz Festival stage warm as he moved around as quickly as his up-beat lyrics jump from note to note.
For attendees left withdrawals this morning after such a stellar performance, wipe the saliva off your mouth and swallow this. It may not be too long before we hear something new from the songster. News of an impending seventh album was announced on his fan site. According to the article, the project is slated for release before the year runs out.
Pretty, pretty please let it be so!
Catch the last, but not least, concert of the festival tonight by none other than Carlos Santana!
- Jamie Cullum keeps 'Momentum' going with headlinin' slot at Dubai Jazz Fest
- Dynamic British singer, songwriter, and pianist Jamie Cullum live at the 2007 Skywards Dubai International Jazz Festival.
- Colbie Caillat is coming to town, Y'all! Songstress sasses up Dubai Jazz Festival line-up
- Word of Mouth is The Wanted has joined Dubai Jazz Fest lineup
- Carlos Santana performing "Into the Night" of the Dubai Jazz Festival