Janet Jackson rumored to be engaged to Qatari bilionaire
Janet with her Qatari billionaire lover.
Click here to add Al Mana Retail as an alert
Disable alert for Al Mana Retail,
Click here to add Janet as an alert
Disable alert for Janet,
Click here to add Janet Jackson as an alert
Disable alert for Janet Jackson,
Click here to add Saks Fifth Avenue as an alert
Disable alert for Saks Fifth Avenue,
Click here to add Us Weekly as an alert
Disable alert for Us Weekly,
Click here to add Wissam as an alert
Disable alert for Wissam
From a family of stars, Janet Jackson has made quite the impression on the back of her own singing skills. The global superstar, 46, has been married and divorced twice before but apparently that hasn't put her off going for a third time lucky.
According to Us Weekly magazine, Janet has got engaged to her Qatar billionaire boyfriend, Wissam al Mana, who she's been dating since 2010.
The Middle Eastern toy-boy is nearly a decade younger than the U.S. star but he has built up quite the fortune already as managing director of Al Mana Retail and shareholder in Saks Fifth Avenue.
The pair are reportedly set for a spring wedding in sunny Qatar where friends and family will be flown in on private jet to attend. Janet is worth a pretty penny herself at an estimated $150 million but Wissam will be the one shelling out for the grand affair.
- Doha's latest peace proposal: Janet Jackson's Qatari fiance plans wedding escapade
- Janet Jackson spills the deets on 'secret wedding' number two with Qatari business tycoon
- Pulling a Michael Jackson? Janet's new & improved face looks unrecognizable in Dubai
- Braxton Engaged but Not Singing
- Janet Jackson "So Excited" to be fasting this Ramadan... so they say!