Jannat sings for nonprofit organizations
According to the London daily Elaph, the young Moroccan artist Jannat recently hosted a number of live performances to raise funds for non-profit organizations.
The first was held for “Al Tawfiq Coptic Nonprofit Association” at the JW Marriot in Egypt. All concert proceeds were donated to the organization that aids sick and orphaned children. Jannat surprised the audience she performed the song “Habetak” by the great Lebanese artist Farouze.
Jannat held another performance at a celebration called the “The Welcome Party” at “Al Nahdah University” on 7 November.
She also participated in the opening of the “Arab Media Festival”.
Jannat released her second album “Hob Imtilak” (Controlling Love) with the producer Ahmad Al Dasoki under the production company ‘Good News for Music’ last April. She filmed a video clip for the song “Ana Donyoteh” (I’m His Life) with the director Muhammad Jomah and it was aired on music channels during the “Eid Al Fiter” holiday season in September.
- T'was an evening to remember: Amr Diab & Jannat take centre stage at luxury Cairo hotel concert
- Singing to save lives: Arab musicians head to UK for fundraiser gig
- Jannat performs in Alexandria
- Jacky’s Electronics’ partners with CARE Foundation to rebuild schools in flood-stricken Pakistan
- Jannat will not sing for Algeria