The second part of the Syrian comedy series Jamil Wa Hana is still making airwaves with its funny characters, played by Ayman Zedan and Nermin Asaad, according to the website of Syrian Art Production International.
In the first part of Jamil Wa Hana, Jamil Al Houmsi desperately tried everything to make Hana jealous of him. But things are reversed in the second part, Allo Jamil…Ahlein Hana, in which Hana’s strong jealousy causes a series of headaches for Jamil, with comical consequences.
The 30-episodes series was written by Ziad Al Rayes, directed by Hisham Shurbatji and costars Ayman Zedan, Norman Asaad, Samia Jazayeri, Shoukran Mortaja, Ayman Rida, Basem Yakhour and Husam Tahseen Baik – Albawaba.com
- Ayman Zidan Aims to Hit the Jackpot
- Should George Clooney & Amal Alamuddin go Hollywood-style or full-on Lebanese on their wedding day?
- Saad Lamjarred: Ladies, he's back on the market!
- Dima Bayaa explains why she finally exposed "homewrecker" Nisreen Tafesh's affair with her ex-husband
- This is "The Bachelorette" with its Arabic makeover!