Only her own loo will do for JLO
The 42-year-old superstar and mother of two is apparently so wary of parking her seat on foreign toilets that she carries round her own.
JLo reportedly keeps her home immaculate and will not tolerate dirtiness of any kind. And despite the UAE’s pristine clean powder rooms, the star apparently travels with her own bacteria-proof supplies wherever she goes.
“Jennifer is a clean-freak and doesn’t like using any toilet unless it’s her own custom-made seat. It’s a cover made to fit any loo,” a source told UK newspaper The Sun.
According to tweets, it must be business as usual for Jennifer as she seems to be enjoying her Dance Again world tour, which kicked off earlier this month in Panama City and comes to Dubai on November 22.
Jennifer tours across South America first. She will then head to Canada and the US, before completing the shows in Europe in November.
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- J.Lo and Maisa: When divas do dinner
- It's all about big cars and big meals in J.Lo's first trip to Dubai
- Egypt's Sherine looks to Jenny from the Bronx for inspiration
- Hind Al Bloushi's good deeds: Starlet donates own clothes to the poor