Jenny Asper to join Brad Pitt in blockbuster film, a Hollywood first for a Syrian star
Jenny Asper managed to snag herself a wicked sweet deal, playing the role of a Russian/ Syrian spy alongside none other than Hollywood hottie Brad Pitt! The film directed by Steve Mcqueen brings Jenny's character "Katuysha" to the US as a Russian singer seeking to find fame, working at one of the nightclubs. In reality she has been given the assignment to be a spy and collect information about sensitive issues for the Russian and Syrian secret service.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, while working at the nightclub, Jenny’s character meets lots of people, and she eventually falls in love with a young man, played by Brad, who works as a waiter at the nightclub.
This will mark the first time a Syrian actress stars in a Hollywood movie. Jenny was selected for the part based on her athletic abilities and her mastery speaking and singing in Russian, not to mention her fluency in both Arabic and English.
- Jenny Asper the jokester! This "April Fools" prank left Albawaba blushing
- Keeping up with the divas: Jenny Asper joins the gold iPhone club
- Just after Dubai layover, Brad Pitt's back to filming "Fury" with a stinky Shia LaBeouf
- Meet the chef: Jennie Asper to star in cooking TV drama
- Young Syrian actress finds herself in Hollywood!