Keeping up with the divas: Jenny Asper joins the gold iPhone club
Thank you, Apple, for providing one more way for our Arab divas to show off.
Soon after luxury customization brand, Goldgenie released the 24 carat gold-plated phone, our region's sassiest stars just had to get their hands on one.
Syrian actress Jenny Asper is the latest celebrity to brag about her shiny purchase, posting a photo on her official Instagram page of her iPhone made out of 24K gold. Jenny had her name engraved in the back of the limited edition phone that was custom-made for her.
Her loyal fans obviously have not a jealous bone in their bodies, leaving only the kindest of congratulatory comments, according to the Middle East news portal Elaph. They said that she deserves to have something so special.
Jenny can clearly afford to throw down the cash for the fun novelty as she has starring roles in a number of television dramas this coming Ramadan season. The first drama she takes part in is “Khawatim” (Rings) tis produced by ‘Golden Line’ and directed by Naji Tu’aymah. She also stars in the drama “Abwab Al Reeh” (Gates of the Wind) that is written by Khaldoun Qatlan and directed by Al Muthana Subh.
- When one gate closes, another opens: Jenny Asper leading actress in "Gates of the Wind"
- Jenny Asper to join Brad Pitt in blockbuster film, a Hollywood first for a Syrian star
- Jenny Asper caught in scandal: ‘Rings’ character accused of money laundering
- Jenny Asper swamped with work
- Like momma, like baby: Jenny Asper’s 2-mo-old 'Sandy' a star!