As co-stars begin shooting "Fast & Furious 7" in UAE, Jordana Brewster admits returning to set will be difficult
Jordana Brewster will find it "difficult" filming 'Fast & Furious 7' without Paul Walker.
The 33-year-old actress opened up about reprising work on the action franchise for the first time since the late star was killed in a car crash last November aged just 40.
She told Access Hollywood: "I haven't been to set yet, but I imagine it's going to be very difficult."
Production on the movie has begun in Atlanta, Georgia, and Paul is expected to appear via Computer Generated Imagery (CGI), since the latest instalment of the high-speed adventures was only half completed at the time of his tragic death.
Jordana also recalled her first encounter with active humanitarian Walker and spoke about how privileged she feels to have got to know such a "beautiful" man.
She reminisced: "I just remember seeing this stud walk into the room [the first time] and he had this bleached-out hair. I met him as a baby and I saw him grow into an awesome, amazing, charitable man.
"It's not often you get to work with someone for so many years and he was so exemplary in the way he lived. He was more beautiful inside than out."
Jordana and her co-star Vin Diesel also spoke about Walker at the MTV Movie Awards in Los Angeles on April 13, following a moving on-screen tribute to his life and film career.
"Fast & Furious 7" is scheduled for release in April 2015.
- "Fast & Furious 7" cast and crew zoom into Abu Dhabi as the bittersweet filming begins
- Filming in Abu Dhabi of "Fast & Furious 7" was awkard for Vin Diesel without co-star Paul Walker
- Love it or hate it, "Fast & Furious 7" takes over the cinemas
- Fast & Furious 7 protagonist Vin Diesel pays tribute to his late co-star
- This Lebanese car is so Fast & Furious! Lykan HyperSport appears in "Furious 7"