Julia Boutris tours the Arab world
Lebanese singer Julia Boutrus will begin her tour around the Arab world starting off in Lebanon and ending in Syria.
Julia’s latest song “Ahiba’ee” (My Loved Ones), released just over a week ago, deals with the most recent Israeli aggression against Lebanon. The song has been tremendously successful thus far.
According to the London based Elaph, all concerts proceeds will go directly to the Lebanese families affected by the Israeli war. Julia will fund the tour personally, including the band. She also financed the clip for the song “Ahiba’ee,” after her production company ‘Rotana’ declined.
Julia’s last album was “Ta’awdna Alaik” (We are used to you), which marked her first cooperation with ‘Rotana.’
One of the highlights of the album is the song “Khoufi Ala Awladi” (My Fear for my Children), written by Nabil Abu Obeid and composed by Ziad Boutrus, Julia’s brother, who composed all of the songs on the album. The singer has worked with her brother on all of her albums.
- Julia Botros Sends Message to Arab Decision Takers
- Art or vandalism? Saudi graffiti artists face uphill battle
- Julia Boutrus fears for her children
- Cultural exchange non profit brings American and Egyptian musicians together
- A homeless Lebanese photographer has a breathtaking collection of shots that cover 100 years of Lebanese history