Julia speaks out against Arab countries for their silence
Famous Lebanese artist Julia Botros participated in a number demonstrations against the Israeli attack on Gaza.
Recently Julia joined students at the American University in Dubai in a protest.
In a small speech, Julia said that she came to protest against “the Israeli terrorists and what they are doing to the innocent women and children in Gaza.”
She also criticized Arab countries for not giving enough support to the Palestinian people.
“As a Lebanese and Arab woman I will continue speaking and fighting against the Israeli occupation until every inch of the Arab land is free,” said Julia.
According to the London daily Elaph, Julia said that Arab leaders must overcome their differences because the entire Arab nation relies on them to fight for Arab rights and to support their brothers in Palestine.
Julia said that she lived through occupation and saw the most horrific crimes that were committed by Israeli forces and she said that they are doing the same today to the people in Gaza.
Julia asks Palestinians in Gaza to stand strong and fight for what is rightfully theirs and not to loose hope for a better future.
- Julia Botros Sends Message to Arab Decision Takers
- US Muslim Leader: Jewish Organizations Trying to Intimidate and Silence Muslims from Speaking out in America
- Senior Sunni figure speaks out against Iraqi PM as divides deepen
- Iraq appeals to IMF to speak out against embargo
- Countries Not in Support of Palestine Outed (unofficially)