Jumana Murad at the Women’s Film Festival
The managing committee for the International Women’s Festival in Morocco has nominated prominent Syrian actress Jumana Murad to be among the judging committee, which is comprised of seven women from around the world.
Jumana revealed that she was honored to be nominated and accepted her nomination in a festival which is dedicated in presenting all the great achievements of women in the cinema industry. She added that her nomination was a result of her achievements in the acting world and her ability to always portray women in the best way possible.
The festival will be held under the patronage of his majesty King Mohammad the Six. It is also worth noting that Egyptian actress Summaya al Khashab will also be part of the judging committee.
- Afghani chicks let their hair-loose in the mosh-pit! Girls-only Kabul music rock-concert
- Jumana Murad celebrates her Egyptian success in Damascus
- Lebanon's Elie Saab, Georges Hobeika and Zuhair Murad glam up Cannes 2015
- Ghada deliberately avoids Khaled Yousif
- Young women filmmakers dominate Student Competition selection at GFF