Jumana Murad at the Women’s Film Festival
The managing committee for the International Women’s Festival in Morocco has nominated prominent Syrian actress Jumana Murad to be among the judging committee, which is comprised of seven women from around the world.
Jumana revealed that she was honored to be nominated and accepted her nomination in a festival which is dedicated in presenting all the great achievements of women in the cinema industry. She added that her nomination was a result of her achievements in the acting world and her ability to always portray women in the best way possible.
The festival will be held under the patronage of his majesty King Mohammad the Six. It is also worth noting that Egyptian actress Summaya al Khashab will also be part of the judging committee.
- Dina replaces Jumana Murad
- Poussy on the judging committee of the Damascus Film Festival
- Nabila Obeid honored, heads judging committee at the Muscat International Film Festival
- And the winner is... Yusra will be helping choose the best films at 'Tropfest Arabia'
- Quit it haters because actress Jumana Murad has no intention of leaving showbiz!