'Just Like a Child,' we're excited to see James Morrison Live at Dubai Opera in October!
James Morrison is the first pop act to perform at Dubai Opera House. (Facebook)
We feel "Just Like a Child" knowing that the newly-opened Dubai Opera House will host its first rock concert with English singer-songwriter James Morrison.
The "You Give Me Something" singer is set to perform at the swanky venue on October 7, making him "the first big western pop act to grace the stage at Dubai Opera," according to The National.
Dubai Opera's Chief Executive Jasper Hope said that he's been eyeing up a performance by this "household name" long before the breathtaking venue was officially opened on August 31 with a stunning performance by the iconic tenor Placido Domingo.
"[Morrison’s] music speaks to a wide range of nationalities and cultures and his inclusion in our inaugural season is a notable addition to the quality and range of outstanding performances being presented," Hope said.
Tickets are scheduled to go on sale after the upcoming Eid Al Adha, but fans can sign up on the Dubai Opera website www.dubaiopera.com from Thursday, September 8.
- It's a long way from the Valleys to the concrete jungle: Stereophonics set for Dubai
- An EYE opening experience: Dubai rock band opens for Metallica in Abu Dhabi
- International divas bring world class cabaret to UAE
- Can you dig it, Dubai? Scottish band Deacon Blue's bringing back their classics
- Super rich in the UAE turning to lifestyle managers for help