Egyptian papzz beware the Bieber: Justin's about to be deposed over alleged photog attack
Justin Bieber will be reportedly deposed and questioned about an incident in Miami, when he allegedly instructed his bodyguard to attack a photographer and take his film card.
According to the legal documents, the 'Baby' hitmaker's lawyers had petitioned to block the deposition, but their request was denied, People Magazine reported.
Sources revealed that the 19-year-old singer will also be questioned by photographer Jeffrey Binion's lawyers about other related incidents in cities around the world involving him and his bodyguards
Insiders claimed that the judge had earlier denied the teen star's requests to stop Binion's lawyers from deposing him and asking questions about other incidents.
Sources added that the judge has also denied Bieber's request to stop the public's right to view his scheduled videotaped deposition.
- Dubai's show must go on! "Believe" it or not, plot to get hold of singer's balls flopped
- Bieber mayhem in UAE: 10,000 fans get in line for May performance
- Bieber stage invader says sorry to teen superstar
- Want those moves like Bieber? Go to Dubai!
- UnBeliebable! Dubai’s fave teen star Justin Bieber buyin’ bling for Selena Gomez?