Dinner's on Bieber! Dubai's favorite superstar always picks up the bill on date night
Justin Bieber would lose his "masculinity" if a girl took him out.
The 19-year-old singer - who is believed to have reunited with on/off girlfriend Selena Gomez - thinks he is a "romantic" person and believes it is a guy's responsibility to create gestures of love in a relationship.
He said: "I think it's up to the guy to be romantic. I think it's the guy's responsibility to take her out. It can't be the other way around. That would take away my masculinity; I feel if that would happen.
"I think that the most romantic things to do for someone are the things that you spend time on. Like having a picnic where you bring all the stuff they like. You make it something that she's going to remember so she can tell all of her friends. Stuff she can say, 'He did this for me!' That's great.
The 'Boyfriend' hitmaker thinks being brought up by his mother Pattie Mallette made him more of a "sensitive" person, but he isn't sure that is always a good thing.
He told Gulf News newspaper: "Sensitive and romantic ... I guess I grew up with my mum, so she influenced me a lot, so growing up and having your mum always around you, you become a sensitive guy. So I think there's ups and downs to it."
- UnBeliebable! Dubai’s fave teen star Justin Bieber buyin’ bling for Selena Gomez?
- Is Selena a Belieber in 2nd chances? Dubai isn't Justin's only "unfinished business"
- Ke$ha cancels Dubai concert, and here's the reason why
- Ahead of Dubai, Rita Ora speaks her mind
- Disney darling to pop princess: Selena Gomez a good girl in Dubai