Justin Beliebes in honoring his momma, brings her to the stage in first concern since Dubai
The 'Beauty and a Beat' hitmaker surprised his mum Pattie Mallette by pulling her on stage during his concert in Johannesburg, South Africa, on Sunday (12.05.13) for a special rendition of his song 'One Less Lonely Girl' to mark the maternal occasion - which was celebrated by many countries on Sunday.
Prior to the on-stage tribute, the 19-year-old star wrote on Twitter: "Happy Mother's Day @pattiemallette. Today u r my #OLLG. Love u (sic)"
Justin usually selects a lucky girl from the crowd to croon the love song to, but despite the throngs of screaming teenage girls in the audience, the singer instead chose to give Pattie, 38, a moment to cherish.
The pop superstar presented his mother with a bouquet of roses and gave her a huge hug and kiss on the cheek as he sang the track, which includes lyrics such as "I'm coming for you, I'm gonna put you first/ I'm coming for you, I'll show you what you're worth".
Afterwards, proud mum Pattie tweeted: "So yep @justinbieber surprised me for mother's day tonight & brought me out for OLLG! #verysweet (sic)"
Justin also documented the sweet moment by posting a snap and tweeting: "I love my momma . Great night tonight (sic)"
- Dinner's on Bieber! Dubai's favorite superstar always picks up the bill on date night
- Will Dubai ever forgive and forget Justin Bieber?
- UnBeliebable! Dubai’s fave teen star Justin Bieber buyin’ bling for Selena Gomez?
- He's worth waiting for! Justin Bieber shows up 2 hours late for Dubai concert
- Bieber attacked by 'crazed fan' at Dubai gig