Beliebers stay strong! Justin is doing Muscat too
Didn’t get your fan pit tickets for Justin Bieber’s Dubai show? Don’t fret -- there’s another way you can see him in the region.
Tickets for Bieber’s show in Muscat on May 6 went on sale from Tuesday afternoon, according to a press release issued by Alive Entertainment, the event organisers.
The Muscat show is part of Bieber’s Believe Tour, and takes place two days after the teen idol’s Dubai concert.
Tickets in three categories -- regular standing (35 Omani riyals), premium standing (50 riyals) and Fan Pit Standing (100 riyals) are available from the Muscat Grand Mall Atrium.
Only regular standing tickets, Dh350, remain for the Dubai show; fan pit and premium standing are sold out.
“Bieber’s show will no doubt be the biggest concert ever to be staged in Muscat,” said Gordon MacKenzie of Alive Entertainment.
- Dubai set for a double dose of Bieber fever this May!
- Dubai comes down with Bieber fever
- Bieber mayhem in UAE: 10,000 fans get in line for May performance
- He's worth waiting for! Justin Bieber shows up 2 hours late for Dubai concert
- I'm a belieber! Norway's mega fans 'convert to Islam' for gig tickets