Is Dubai soon to view the Justin Timberlake "20/20 Experience" that topped 2013 album sales?
Justin Timberlake's album 'The 20/20 Experience' has topped the list of album sales in 2013.
According to Billboard, the album which was released on March 15th, 2013 sold 2.43 million by the year's end, Contactmusic reported.
However, its sequel, 'The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2' which was released on September 27th, wasn't as successful.
This year has seen a dramatic drop in album sales with Timberlake's being the only studio set that sold over more than 2 million copies.
The other top ten selling albums of 2013 are:
1. 'The 20/20 Experience' - Justin Timberlake - 2.43 million
2. 'The Marshall Mathers LP 2' - Eminem - 1.73 million
3. 'Crash My Party - Luke Bryan - 1.52 million
4. 'Night Visions' - Imagine Dragons - 1.4 million
5. 'Unorthodox Jukebox' - Bruno Mars - <1.4 million
6. 'Here's to the Good Times' - Florida Georgia Line - 1.35 million
7. 'Nothing Was the Same' - Drake - 1.34 million
8. 'Beyonce' - Beyonce - 1.3 million
9. 'Based On a True Story' - Blake Shelton - 1.11 million
10. 'Magna Carta.Holy Grail' - Jay Z - 1.1 million (ANI)
- Is JT the next MJ? Justin Timberlake's Abu Dhabi set took the audience back to the king of pop's reign
- Justin Timberlake is "Bringing Sexy Back" to Abu Dhabi on May 23!!!
- Justin Timberlake opening at the Mawazine Festival was "Not A Bad Thing"
- Dubai gets set to dance to the sounds of Bruno Mars' unorthodox jukebox
- He's bringing his sexy self back, but a different Justin Timberlake than the one seen 7 years ago will take the stage