Justin Timberlake brings controversy back with photo of himself praying at Western Wall
JT praying at the Western Wall in Israel. (Image: Instagram)
Pop superstar Justin Timberlake sure knows how to make an entrance.
Just hours before he is set to perform at Tel Aviv's Hayarkon Park before tens of thousands of screaming fans, the singer decided to make a quick visit to Judaism's holiest site, the Western Wall, almost immediately after landing at Ben-Gurion Airport.
Timberlake posted a photograph of himself on his Instagram account, showing him praying at the wall.
"The Holy Land… What an experience," Timberlake wrote on his Instagram profile. "I will never forget this day. #Israel."
The picture sent Timberlake's legion of female fans into an online frenzy, with the post receiving over 200,000 likes.
Timberlake will perform one show in Israel before continuing with his world tour, which was launched to support his latest album, The 20/20 Experience.
- Justin Timberlake is "Bringing Sexy Back" to Abu Dhabi on May 23!!!
- Is Dubai soon to view the Justin Timberlake "20/20 Experience" that topped 2013 album sales?
- Is JT the next MJ? Justin Timberlake's Abu Dhabi set took the audience back to the king of pop's reign
- Justin Timberlake opening at the Mawazine Festival was "Not A Bad Thing"
- He's bringing his sexy self back, but a different Justin Timberlake than the one seen 7 years ago will take the stage