Kadim al Sahir takes failed 'Voice' contestant under his wing
The talent show might be over but for coach, Kadim al Sahir, the 'Voice' has only just begun. The divorced Iraqi singing star took a particular shine to one of his contestants and has decided to take her under his wing for the future.
Nour Iriqsousi, a young Syrian beauty, only made it to the semi-finals but for Kadim, she is still a winner. According to Nour's father, Faeq Iriqsousi, who spoken on MBC channel this week, the pair will be dueting in the near future.
He added that there would be "many great things waiting for her [his daughter]" in the future. Let's hope Kadim thinks the same thing...
- Kadim al Sahir is back to his mentoring best
- Kadim al Sahir furious at rumors that he refused to sing for his country
- I'll take two, please! Kadim Al Sahir has high hopes for 'The Voice 2'
- Kadim feels the love: Star celebrates his birthday on-set of The Voice
- Iraqi crooner Kadim Al Sahir turns up the heat in Dubai