Super Scott the Zionist: Reality TV star surprises with Star of David shirt
The Kardashian Klan never cease to amaze us, and Scott Disick has officially been a part of them since he started dating Kourtney Kardashian in 2006 on the famous reality TV series Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
The self-loving TV personality rose to fame on the show, and is known for his bad temper, utter arrogance and wild partying antics.
We have gotten used to the crazy shenanigans coming out of the Kardashian/Disick households, which they document all over Instagram et al on a daily basis.
Scott, who has over two and a half million followers (yeah, we know) on Instagram, posted a Zionist pic of himself last night.
The picture was of Scott as Superman, with the Star of David surrounding the letter 'S,' instead of the diamond that appears on Superman's chest.
Over 104K people 'liked' the picture, while others argued the Palestine-Israel occupation case in the comment box.
Disick, who is an only child and very close to his parents, has long had a reputation for having expensive taste in clothes. At various times, in fact, Disick has floated the idea of launching his own fashion line, according to Biography.com.
If Scott wants any of the Arab world's wealthy fashionistas to stock up on his fashion line, he better keep that Star of David out of his pattern list!
- Kim Kardashian is being naughty again! Star causes uproar over Israel tweet
- Kardashian mania: Fans go krazy as Khloe launches fashion kollection in Dubai
- Mick Jagger returns from UAE tour to find "girlfriend" L'Wren Scott had committed suicide
- Even MPs can't stand in the way of Kim Kardashian's controversial Bahrain trip
- Keeping Up With Maya! Diab follows in the footsteps of Kim K