The one and only! Karim Abdel Aziz kicks phony Twitter accounts to the curb
There may be lots of other accounts claiming to be the celeb, but according Karim Abdel Aziz, those impersonating people are writing statements that do not reflect his true opinions.
If you’re not on '@KarimmabdAziz' then you’re not actually Tweeting with Egyptian actor.
Take, for example, the recent announcement on one of the fake accounts that the talented thespian had accepted the leading role in the new film "Al Shariha".
A rumor, which the Middle East news portal Elaph says Karim denies adamantly through his official page. He did reveal that he is in the process of preparing for a new film with producer Wael Abdullah after he finishes recording his film "Al Feel Al Azraq" (The Blue Elephant).
Karim said that he had not even read the script for the film "Al Shariha”.
Try again, phonies. You've been busted!
- Karim Abdel Aziz shows General Sisi some love through new film production
- After kicking box office booty in "The Blue Elephant", Karim Abdel Aziz is already gearing up for Ramadan 2015
- Karim Abdel Aziz is almost done with "The Blue Elephant"!
- Karim Abdel Aziz wants a piece of the Ramadan drama pie
- What's "The Blue Elephant" got to do with Jamal Suliman?