Money doesn’t buy fame! Karim Abdel Aziz denies rumors of being paid to appear on talk show
Word on the street is that Egyptian stud Karim Abdel Aziz was paid $50,000 to appear on MBC’s Yahduth Fi Masr (Happening in Egypt), with journalist, Sharif Amer.
Worried fans of the Egyptian actor raised speculation across Facebook to ask if the cheeky rumor was true causing a bit of a stir!
Karim also took to Facebook in a bid to set the record straight, according to the Middle East news org, Elaph.
The actor stated that he is honored to appear alongside Sharif and asked his fans to have a faith that he ain’t takin’ no bribes to appear on the show and not to believe everything the media says.
On another note, the star signed a contract with producer Mohammad Fawzi, to appear in a new television drama that will be aired in Ramadan 2015.
- The one and only! Karim Abdel Aziz kicks phony Twitter accounts to the curb
- After kicking box office booty in "The Blue Elephant", Karim Abdel Aziz is already gearing up for Ramadan 2015
- Karim Abdel Aziz wants a piece of the Ramadan drama pie
- Jamal Suleiman and Noor Al Sharif good friends
- Karim Abdel Aziz shows General Sisi some love through new film production