After kicking box office booty in "The Blue Elephant", Karim Abdel Aziz is already gearing up for Ramadan 2015
With Ramadan 2014 in the books, Karim Abdel Aziz is already planning ahead for next year's holy month. It's no wonder he's so eager to tackle another project after his film "Al Feel Al Azraq" (The Blue Elephant) was an Eid El Fitr box office hit. The film was ranked the second best film in Egypt over the holiday weekend, and even received a high rating of 8.6 on the major website IMDB.
The Egyptian actor his signed his name on the dotted line on a contract to keep the fasting audiences coming in two new projects with producer Wael Abdullah for next year..
According to Laha Magazine, Karim will be assuming the starring role a new comedy drama for Ramadan 2015, but the script for said program is still TBD. One thing the successful star insists on is that this one be light on the heart. He realizes the region's need for a real dose of laughter in their lives and has missed the magic of comedy.
- Karim Abdel Aziz wants a piece of the Ramadan drama pie
- Karim Abdel Aziz shows General Sisi some love through new film production
- The one and only! Karim Abdel Aziz kicks phony Twitter accounts to the curb
- Karim Abdel Aziz is almost done with "The Blue Elephant"!
- What's "The Blue Elephant" got to do with Jamal Suliman?