After kicking box office booty in "The Blue Elephant", Karim Abdel Aziz is already gearing up for Ramadan 2015
With Ramadan 2014 in the books, Karim Abdel Aziz is already planning ahead for next year's holy month. It's no wonder he's so eager to tackle another project after his film "Al Feel Al Azraq" (The Blue Elephant) was an Eid El Fitr box office hit. The film was ranked the second best film in Egypt over the holiday weekend, and even received a high rating of 8.6 on the major website IMDB.
The Egyptian actor his signed his name on the dotted line on a contract to keep the fasting audiences coming in two new projects with producer Wael Abdullah for next year..
According to Laha Magazine, Karim will be assuming the starring role a new comedy drama for Ramadan 2015, but the script for said program is still TBD. One thing the successful star insists on is that this one be light on the heart. He realizes the region's need for a real dose of laughter in their lives and has missed the magic of comedy.
- The one and only! Karim Abdel Aziz kicks phony Twitter accounts to the curb
- Money doesn’t buy fame! Karim Abdel Aziz denies rumors of being paid to appear on talk show
- To go or not to go? Egyptian producers fear low turnout to film releases this Eid El Fitr
- Karim Abdel Aziz is almost done with "The Blue Elephant"!
- Egyptian Army Gearing Up for Major Excercise