Karim Abdel Aziz wants a piece of the Ramadan drama pie
Ramadan 2014 won’t know what hit ‘em if Karim Abdel Aziz has anything to do with it. The Egyptian actor is getting started now to ensure that next year’s holy month marathon has his new drama with director Amro Arafa as the main event.
Karim received crazy success in the past, according to Laha Magazine. Karim’s TV drama “Al Huroob” (Running Away) was one of the most successful of that Ramadan season, but this year his only claim to fame was a part in a major ad campaign.
The man who loves to share all on social media is keeping the deets of next year’s drama hush hush, but sounds like we can expect something big!
The celeb has also been hard at work on the film "Al Feel Al Azraq" (The Blue Elephant), based on the novel with the same title by author Ahmad Murad. The film starring Khaled Al Sawi and Nelly Karim is soon to be screened.
Do you expect his drama next year will be worth the hype coming a year in advance? Please share by commenting below!
- Mayday, Mayday! Amr Saad fretting over the fate of his Ramadan drama schedule
- The one and only! Karim Abdel Aziz kicks phony Twitter accounts to the curb
- We wonder "If" the Ramadan drama capitalizing on Elissa's voice will be as popular as the youtube preview suggests
- Money doesn’t buy fame! Karim Abdel Aziz denies rumors of being paid to appear on talk show
- Nadine Ajram wants a piece of the big pie