Katy Perry chills out with the penguins in the desert
Singing sensation Katy Perry paid a surprise visit to Ski Dubai on Monday where she meet the penguins.
The ‘Hot n Cold’ singer spent time enjoying the different attractions at Ski Dubai and interacted with the penguins during her very own ‘Peng-Friend’ encounter.
She is pictured here hanging out with Squeaky the penguin.
A spokesperson for Ski Dubai told 7DAYS that Perry was very extremely friendly and chilled out.
The singer headlined the World Parachuting Championships closing ceremony, along with Usher, on Saturday night at Meydan Racecourse and wowed fans as she made her entrance on to the stage under a parachute with her name on it.
- Katy Perry and Usher were flying high at Dubai's World Parachuting Championships
- Katy Perry gets fans California dreaming in Dubai
- Just a 'Tweeting' glimpse of Katy Perry in Dubai
- Dubai feels the force of fashion: Katy Perry and Heidi Klum dress to impress in the UAE
- It's a breeze: parachuting champions land in Dubai for star-studded event