Katy Perry chills out with the penguins in the desert
Singing sensation Katy Perry paid a surprise visit to Ski Dubai on Monday where she meet the penguins.
The ‘Hot n Cold’ singer spent time enjoying the different attractions at Ski Dubai and interacted with the penguins during her very own ‘Peng-Friend’ encounter.
She is pictured here hanging out with Squeaky the penguin.
A spokesperson for Ski Dubai told 7DAYS that Perry was very extremely friendly and chilled out.
The singer headlined the World Parachuting Championships closing ceremony, along with Usher, on Saturday night at Meydan Racecourse and wowed fans as she made her entrance on to the stage under a parachute with her name on it.
- Dubai-based singer Glen Perry reminds peeps to keep typhoon victims in mind
- It's a breeze: parachuting champions land in Dubai for star-studded event
- No deja vu: controversial Chris Brown back in Dubai
- Nancy Ajram the highlight of Dubai Shopping Festival '14
- Katy Perry gets fans California dreaming in Dubai