Kazem Al Saher follows in Fairouz's footsteps as Ambassador of the Arab Youth
"The Voice" mentor now has many a mouth to speak for. Kazem Al Saher has been appointed as the Ambassador of the Arab Youth for the year 2014 by the Young Journalist Forum in Jordan.
Following in the footseps of fellow Arabian greats, Kazem accepts the same position that was given to Saudi singer Mohammad Abdo in 2013, as well as Lebanese classic Fairouz in 2012.
Kazem accepted his recognition in total humility and respect from the forum and said, "Today I cultivate the fruits of my success, and I feel my message has reached everyone and hope from God that I fulfill the expectations of everyone. I consider this position as a big responsibility on myself and will do all that I can to serve art and artists."
The smooth singing songster is in process of releasing a new Saudi song titled "Istafizeeni" (Aggravate Me), written by Abdel Latif Al Sheikh, composed by Naser Saleh and distributed by Midhat Khamees. He is also scheduled to return to the studios of MBC to film the live episodes of the popular talent show "The Voice" this coming Saturday.
- Kazem al-Saher came out of 'isolation' to coach 'The Voice'
- Kazem Al Saher loves "The Most Beautiful Women" so much he's singing about them!
- "shy boy" Kazem El Saher a more "confident man" after "The Voice" participation!
- Kazem al Saher’s debts catch up with him
- Kazem El Saher new clip in black and white