Kazem el Saher juggling between being a NEW Granddad and his music career!
Kazem is thrilled to be a granddad again. (Image: Albawaba edit)
Kazem el Saher is officially a Granddad... again! The Iraqi superstar's son Wissam and his Lebanese wife Sophie welcomed their second baby into the world, and they named her "Aya."
The heartthrob was absolutely thrilled by the arrival of his granddaughter and shared the happy news on his various social media accounts.
Kazem didn't want to waste a minute without the new addition to the family, and headed straight to Lebanon to be with Aya and her parents, reports Laha Magazine.
In other news, Kazem received a standing ovation for his packed-out performances at the Ehdeniyat International Festival this week.
What's next for the busy bee? Another series of concerts starting from August 23 on the famous "Stars on Board" cruise. Stars on Board 2014 is a special vacation cruise featuring the best Middle-Eastern stars, performers and entertainers.
For more information on the event, visit www.starsonboard.net.
- From Heartthrob to Sugardaddy: Rare Kazem El Saher pic as a young groom hits the net
- Kathem El Saher turns down the Palestinian struggle
- Kathem El Saher refuses to accept first prize for best Arab singer
- A new and improved Marcel Khalife comes to life on stage alongside his sons
- Hussein Fahmi enters the world of television commercials