Kazem el Saher juggling between being a NEW Granddad and his music career!
Kazem el Saher is officially a Granddad... again! The Iraqi superstar's son Wissam and his Lebanese wife Sophie welcomed their second baby into the world, and they named her "Aya."
The heartthrob was absolutely thrilled by the arrival of his granddaughter and shared the happy news on his various social media accounts.
Kazem didn't want to waste a minute without the new addition to the family, and headed straight to Lebanon to be with Aya and her parents, reports Laha Magazine.
In other news, Kazem received a standing ovation for his packed-out performances at the Ehdeniyat International Festival this week.
What's next for the busy bee? Another series of concerts starting from August 23 on the famous "Stars on Board" cruise. Stars on Board 2014 is a special vacation cruise featuring the best Middle-Eastern stars, performers and entertainers.
For more information on the event, visit www.starsonboard.net.
- Everybody loves Kazem El Saher, but sadly he's happy being single!
- From Heartthrob to Sugardaddy: Rare Kazem El Saher pic as a young groom hits the net
- Kazem al Saher’s debts catch up with him
- "shy boy" Kazem El Saher a more "confident man" after "The Voice" participation!
- Kazem El Saher defends The Voice Arabia's winner Sattar Saad, says no bribes were made to buy votes