Kazem El Saher magic, 2nd former 'The Voice' contestant's dream comes true
Looks like Kazem El Saher is making everyone's singing dreams come true' these days, as he is duetting with yet another former 'The Voice' contestant.
This time, the lucky aspiring star is Nour Iriqsousy. One song with Mr. El Saher is a guaranteed way to musical stardom.
The Syrian singer will be sharing the stage with the Iraqi superstar at the Beit El Dine Culture and Arts Festival. What a turning point in her career!
Nour said that it is an honor to sing alongside Kazem, who was her mentor on the talent show.
The little lady is full of surprises; she will be launching her first single after Ramadan, but refused to give out any of the deets. Not even one hint Nour? Please?
She did however say that she worked with poets and composers renowned in the Arab world for a collection of songs due to be released in the next few months.
Sound very Majida El Roumi to us, Nour!
Will her moment in the spotlight with her former mentor be the turning point in her career? Please share your thoughts by commenting below!
- Kazem Al Saher and Yosra Mahnouch - reunited again!
- Majida Al Roumi to make musical magic on same stage as Sarah Brightman next month
- Kazem El Saher returns to make more dreams come true on "The Voice"
- Majida Al Roumi makes a Lebanese immigrant’s dream come true
- Little star in the making: Meet The Voice Kids Arabia's first contestant!