Kazem El Saher returns to make more dreams come true on "The Voice"
The superstar judge recently hit up Beirut to entertain the crowds at the Ihdanyat Festival. While in town, he sealed the deal and signed the contract to appear again in the upcoming season that starts soon on September 9th with the “Blind Auditions” phase of the show.
Kazem had also filmed a special episode for the weekly MBC show "Nawarat Ma Arwa", hosted by Yemeni singer Arwa, also featuring fellow celebs Egyptian actress Samira Ahmad, popular Egyptian author Nawal Al Sa'dawi, Jordanian director Hussein Du'aibis and Lebanese adventurer Maksim Shu'ya.
According to Laha Magazine, the highlight of Kazem’s visit to Lebanon was filming for a new talk show that will feature stars from the shows "Arab Idol" and "the Voice" in addition to a famous celebrity singer. (Hmm, we wonder who’s in the lineup!) The new program that is currently sans title is filmed at the Music Hall in Beirut.
The first episode of the show featured winner of the first season of "Arab Idol", Egyptian Carmen Suleiman, and famous Egyptian singer Angham. The second episode featured Kazem, and his team member from the first season of "The Voice" Moroccan contestant Yousra Mahnoush.
- Plenty of Mideastern 'voices' in the sea: Coach Assi Al Helani dishes dirt
- Kazem El Saher magic, 2nd former 'The Voice' contestant's dream comes true
- Make way, Munich! New Egyptian short film 'Clockwise' is coming to town
- Carmen Suleiman dreams of a duet with Angham
- Assi Helani scares fellow judge Sherine Abdel Wahab during the filming of The Voice Arabia's new season. (Al Jaras Magazine)