"shy boy" Kazem El Saher a more "confident man" after "The Voice" participation!
Iraqi superstar Kazem El Saher surprised everyone this week when he held a press conference and actually turned up to it!
Journalists were convinced that Kazem would call of the conference at the last minute, as he’s known for constantly turning down press interviews and media attention.
The “shy” superstar has long feared that if he were to be constantly put under the spotlight, he would be questioned about certain things that he would rather keep to himself.
But looks like a new friendship is blossoming between Kazem and the media now, and what’s to blame (or thank) is his participation as a judge in MBC’s “The Voice Arabia.”
The talent show has somewhat taken Kazem out of his shell and quiet nature, turning him into a more outspoken and people’s person.
Sayidaty.net reported Kazem as saying that it’s such an honor for him to be a judge on “The Voice” for the second year in a row.
Despite his love for the show, the singer said that he didn’t actually watch a single episode of Season 1 from last year! How odd!
On a different note, the jet-setting star said that although his entire life consists of him “living on planes,” he’s chosen Morocco as his permanent place of residence.
Kazem bought a beautiful ranch in Morocco where he practices his favourite hobby: farming!
- Kazem al Saher’s debts catch up with him
- Kazem el Saher juggling between being a NEW Granddad and his music career!
- Kazem al-Saher came out of 'isolation' to coach 'The Voice'
- Kazem El Saher defends The Voice Arabia's winner Sattar Saad, says no bribes were made to buy votes
- Everybody loves Kazem El Saher, but sadly he's happy being single!