Keep your hair on! Suhair Ramzi refuses to wear wig for new role
Many legendary Egyptian actresses are making a comeback this year, and Suhair Ramzi is one of them.
The veteran actress chose the new TV drama “Jadawil” for her return to the small screen. Suhair said that she was utterly impressed with the script and felt that the character she would be playing represents real-life women.
Her character reflects a woman who strives to make a better life for herself after separating from her husband. That’s called female power!
But the one & only request the conservative star did have was to keep her headscarf on for this performance!
Suhair said that she didn’t want to wear a wig for this role and would rather keep her Islamic headdress on, as wearing fake hair would go against her religious beliefs.
Do you peeps think it’s a big deal if she wore a wig?
- She's still got it! Suhair Ramzi is back in action this Ramadan
- Apostate or good actress? Sabreen gives Islamic hijab a bad name by covering hers with a wig!
- Suhair Ramzi to make a powerful comeback
- How one veiled woman has unveiled new era in UK court system
- Lebanese Shaking off the veil: When Hijab is not compatible with tight jeans