We’ll love him ‘til he’s old and grey: Khaled Abol Naga’s silver locks advertise "Villa 69"
Khaled Abol Naga couldn’t contain his excitement about his latest film “Villa 69” premiering in Egypt next week. The actor Tweeted a pic revealing they grey hair he had for his starring role alongside co-patriot celeb Lublibah.
His character was more advanced in age and required the silver locks shown in the pic to make it believable.
According to Laha Magazine, Khaled wrote on his Twitter page, "The premier screening of the new film 'Villa 69' for Khaled Abu Al Najja and Lublibah will be on December 4 at the Galaxy Cinema in Cairo at 6:30pm and on December 7 at Plaza Cinema at 9:30pm. Screening locations of the film are limited and reservations of tickets will begin on November 27."
“Villa 69” has already achieved success in the region, winning the Special Jury Award to a Film from the Arab World in the New Horizons Competition at the Abu Dhabi Film Festival earlier this month.
The film’s director, Ayten Amin, says the plot has a “simple story of family relations and people's daily lives – their feelings, their fears and their preoccupations.”
Will you be hitting up the cinema to see a silver haired Khaled? Please share in the comment box below!
- Director Ayten Amin's an independent film fanatic, screens 'Villa 69' at ADFF
- Horeya Farghaly and Khaled Abol Naga to star in a modern all Black & White film
- Why, thank you, Brother! Khaled Abu Al Naja takes his sibling's declined role in "Villa 69"
- "Villa 69" receives a good review: film about a dying man deemed worth seeing
- Tension rises between Somaya Khashab and Khaled Yousif